5 Ways Barrier-Free Showers Can Make Your Home Comfier
Ready to make your home and bathroom more comfortable, but don’t know where to start? A budget-friendly and stylish way to remodel your bathroom is by adding a barrier-free shower. Let’s discuss how it can make your home and bathroom comfier.
Making Your Home Comfier
When you’re ready to make your home more comfortable, don’t overlook the value of a barrier-free shower. Here are 5 ways that barrier-free showers can make your home more comfortable, from The Bath Bros, your bathroom remodeler serving the greater Akron, OH area:
- Barrier-free showers are easier to clean. When there’s no door or frame to work around, you can easily reach all areas of the shower for a thorough cleaning. This can help keep your bathroom cleaner and more comfortable overall.
- Barrier-free showers can make your bathroom feel more spacious. If your bathroom feels cramped, a barrier-free shower can help open it up and make it feel more spacious. This can be a major comfort upgrade in your home.
- Barrier-free showers can be more accessible. If you have mobility issues, a barrier-free shower can be a major comfort upgrade. Without a door or frame to contend with, it’s easier to get in and out of the shower.
- Barrier-free showers can be more stylish. If you’re looking for a modern look for your bathroom, a barrier-free shower can give it just the right touch.
- Barrier-free showers can be more comfortable for kids. If you have young children, they’ll love the freedom to move around in a barrier-free shower. No more getting stuck in a tiny space!
Why Choose the Bath Bros for Your Shower Remodel
When you’re ready to make your home more comfortable, call The Bath Bros for a free design consultation at 330-305-2767. We’re 5-star rated and fully insured, so you can rest assured that your project is in good hands.